Urban underground pipe network is an important part of urban infrastructure, including urban water supply, drainage, power supply, gas supply, and communications. The underground pipe network is the "blood vessel" and "nerve" of the city, as well as the lifeline of the city. With the rapid development of urban construction, China has increased the development and utilization of underground space in recent years, and more and more underground pipe networks have been laid in cities. However, due to the large number of property rights involved in the underground pipeline network, there is a lack of unified and standardized management, and some underground pipeline network files are incomplete, resulting in unclear underground pipeline network conditions. Coupled with the concealment of the underground pipe network, the actual location and buried depth of the pipe network cannot be determined. Damage to the underground pipeline inspection during construction has occurred from time to time, bringing hidden dangers to urban construction management and old city reconstruction.
If the pipeline is not inspected, repaired, and cleaned in time, accidents and unnecessary losses may occur. However, the environment where the pipeline is located is often difficult to reach directly, or people are not allowed to enter directly, which makes detection and cleaning difficult. Therefore, one of the most effective methods is to use a pipe inspection robot to realize online pipeline inspection, repair, and cleaning in the pipeline.
(1) High security. Use the pipeline robot to enter the pipeline to find out the internal situation of the pipeline or eliminate the hidden danger of the pipeline efficiently. Manual operations often have greater safety hazards, and the labor intensity is high, which is not conducive to the health of workers. The intelligent operation of the Easysight pipeline robot can effectively improve the safety performance of the operation.
(2) Labor-saving. The pipe inspection robot is small and light and can be operated by a single person. The controller can be mounted on the car, saving labor and space.
(3) Improved efficiency and quality. Easysight pipeline robot with intelligent operation has accurate positioning, and it can display real-time information such as date and time, crawler inclination (pipeline slope), air pressure, crawling distance (meters of the line), laser measurement results, and azimuth (optional). The display status of this information can be set through the function keys, as well as the clock display of the lens angle of view (positioning of pipeline defects).
(4) High protection level. The pipe camera has a high level of protection, and airtight protection and the material is waterproof, anti-rust, and corrosion-resistant, so there is no need to worry about its quality.
(5) With a high-precision cable reel, receiving and releasing cables will not affect each other, and the length is optional. The pipe inspection robot is suitable for all kinds of pipes with diameters of 100mm-2000mm. It can not only improve the accuracy of work but also save labor and increase production efficiency. Moreover, it can easily find out the internal causes of the pipeline damage and maintain the pipeline in some environments that are not suitable for manual operations.
With the help of the pipe inspection robot, the damage in the pipeline can be easily found, which not only saves manpower but also reduces the amount of construction and greatly enhances work efficiency.