Pipe inspection robots are becoming more and more popular. Many of the items that were inspected manually in the past have been replaced by pipe inspection robots, which are not cheap. So how to maintain them and make their lifespan longer is something that many people are more concerned about.
1. After pipe inspection robot has completed the inspection, clean the dirt on the surface of the robot with clean water, wipe it with a clean towel, and put it back in place according to the packaging requirements; do not let the equipment get squeezed, bumped or impacted, which may cause unnecessary damage. To clean the dust of the camera window and display screen, use a clean cotton ball dipped in absolute alcohol to wipe from inside to outside;
2. The handheld wireless controller of pipeline robot should be charged in time. When it is not used for a long time, it should be charged and discharged at least once in 3 months;
3. At the end of work, the internal heat of pipe inspection robot is high, so it should be placed for 5-10 minutes before loading it into the box;
4. Every time pipe inspection robot finishes its work, the dust cap corresponding to each joint should be covered;
5. After the control system of pipe inspection robot has been working for 6 months, the routine maintenance should be carried out in time to replace the cooling fan and do the dust removal work;
6. After the crawler of pipe inspection robot has worked for 100 hours, the screws of the structural parts should be tightened. After long-term storage for more than 6 months, the internal grease should be replaced and the sealing condition should be checked;
7. Use 48V/8AH battery (optional), please charge the battery in time when the system is under-voltage alarmed. During the charging process, when the charger indicator light turns green, the charging ends.
8. In daily use, handle it gently, and don't drop it or press it with heavy objects.