High-pressure water jet nozzles are designed to work under a variety of different spray conditions, so choose the nozzles that suit your needs in order to achieve the best spray performance in use. The characteristics of the nozzle are mainly reflected in the spray type of the nozzle, that is, the shape formed when the liquid leaves the nozzle opening and its operating performance.
Fan-shaped, conical, liquid column flow (i.e. jet), air atomization, flat nozzle, among which the conical nozzle is divided into two categories: hollow conical and solid conical; and Venturi nozzle (i.e. mixing nozzle), strong The names of the cold (hot) tuyere blowing nozzles and special nozzles such as garden nozzles, tank washing nozzles, and pipe jet nozzles reflect the operating performance of the nozzles.
(1) There are many types of nozzles and a wide range of options.
(2) Generally speaking, the nozzles in the degreasing and water washing processes can choose spray nozzles with strong impact: taking the "V" type or fan nozzle as an example, the spray angle is 60° as the best, which has a greater impact force. impact force.
(3) The nozzle of the phosphating process can choose a centrifugal nozzle with good atomization, fine and uniform water particles, and weak impact force: taking the "Z" type or conical nozzle as an example, the optimal distance between the nozzle and the workpiece is 40cm ~ 50cm, with the spray function of dispersing and atomizing the liquid. The arrangement of the nozzles on the nozzle can be parallel or crossed. For the channel type, the vertical crossed arrangement is adopted, and the spraying effect is better.
(4) Factors for selecting high-pressure water nozzles include flow rate, pressure, spray angle, coverage, impact force, temperature, material, application, etc., and these factors are often interrelated and restrict each other.
(1) Flow and pressure, spray angle and coverage are proportional. The purpose of spraying from any nozzle is to maintain continuous contact between the bath and the workpiece, and the factor of flow is more important than pressure.
(2) The temperature of the liquid does not affect the spray performance of the high-pressure water nozzle, but it affects the viscosity and specific gravity, and also affects the choice of materials. The material of the nozzle should also be determined according to the chemical characteristics of the bath. For the non-corrosive bath, bronze casting or plastic die-casting can be used according to the difficulty of processing.
(3) In order to prevent corrosion, non-metallic materials can be used; nylon plastics can be used for strong corrosive baths such as sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid; the nozzle materials for phosphating baths are generally made of acid-resistant stainless steel, and the high-pressure water nozzles to prevent corrosion are also used. It can be directly made of stainless steel or nylon.