Urban drainage pipe network is indispensable and important infrastructure for modern cities, and it is a basic industry that has an overall and leading impact on urban economic development. It is the backbone of urban water pollution prevention and control, urban drainage and flood control, and an important indicator of the level of modern cities. At present, the repair of broken drainage pipes in most cities in my country is to re-bury the pipes after excavation. However, with the progress of urbanization, urban underground pipelines are intricate, and the load on urban roads is getting more and more serious. As a result, there are a lot of technical problems in the repair of underground sewage pipelines. With the continuous improvement of urban construction, trenchless pipe laying, pipe repair, and pipe replacement technologies are more and more favored by the management departments of the underground pipeline industry, because they do not affect the downstream traffic and people's normal work and life, with advantages of fast pipe laying speed, high efficiency, and no environmental damage.
Trenchless rehabilitation technology first emerged in the oil and gas industry, mainly used for the renewal and repair of oil and gas pipelines, and then gradually developed trenchless drain pipe repair, and was quickly promoted with the application of new pipe materials such as HDPE pipe. With the advancement of science and technology, foreign trenchless rehabilitation technology has maintained a rapid development momentum, but domestic trenchless rehabilitation technology is still in its infancy, and there is still a big gap compared with foreign professional technology. But the market prospects for this technology are very broad, which needs in-depth and detailed discussion and research.
1) Aiming at the transformation of old pipeline facilities, it can meet the needs of structural renewal and expansion at the same time.
2) To minimize the trouble of demolition and relocation and damage to the environment, and reduce the additional investment of the project.
3) Local excavation of working pits reduces the amount of road excavation and the impact on the public transportation environment.
4) The use of hydraulic equipment, and low noise, meet environmental protection requirements, reduce the disturbing factors, and significantly improve social benefits.
5) The construction speed is fast and the construction period is short, which effectively reduces the project cost.
6) The project is safe and reliable, improves service performance, and is beneficial to the later maintenance of the facility.
Given the advantages of trenchless rehabilitation underground sewage pipeline cement block clogging technology, the investment in drainage pipelines, water supply stations, and natural gas pipeline innovation has increased greatly in recent years. Although the economy of many European countries is on a downward trend, the pipeline repair industry is becoming more and more prosperous.