More preparation may quicken the speed in doing work, so a good method can make you get twice the result with half the effort. Similarly, in terms of pipeline inspection, we have to formulate a set of detailed inspection methods before inspection to make pipeline defect inspection more complete to achieve our expected inspection results.
1. Tools/Raw Materials
（1) 1 set of pipeline robot
（2) 1 set of pipeline inspection and evaluation report software
（3) 2 pipeline inspection technicians
(1) Equipment connection:
Connect all parts of the pipeline robot and turn on the power to test whether the pipeline robot's working performance is normal.
(2）The pipeline robot goes down the well:
Turn off the power, and hoist the pipeline robot that can work normally into the pipeline to be inspected. During the hoisting process, keep a safe distance between the pipeline robot and the well wall to avoid physical damage to the pipeline robot.
(3) Posture adjustment of pipeline robot:
The traveling direction of the pipeline robot crawler should be consistent with the water flow direction. According to the size of the pipe diameter, the traveling speed of the crawler should not exceed 0.15m/s. The appropriate moving speed is helpful for shooting the internal defects of the pipeline by pipe crawler camera.
(4) Determination of pipeline detection distance:
The determination of the actual detection distance of pipeline is an important record of detection. The counter of the cable is reset to zero from the position of pipeline robot crawler entering the well. The distance that the crawler crawls or the cable stretches is the distance of pipeline detection.
(5) Pipeline robot defect direct detection:
During the entire shooting process, the image should remain positive and horizontal. The shooting angle and focal length should not be changed midway, and pictures as well as videos of pipeline defects should be taken and saved.
(6) Lateral detection of pipeline robot defects:
The crawler stops, changes the angle and focal length to obtain the best image, then takes photos of defects and saves the videos.
(7) Defect detection of key positions:
When defects are found in the inspection process, the crawler should stop at least 10s at the position where the defects can be resolved to ensure that the images taken are clear and complete. When there is a missing defect position, the pipeline robot can be backstepped and photographed again.
(8) Pipeline robot recycling:
When the pipeline defect detection is completed, the pipe inspection robot for sale is recycled. After cleaning, restore the inspection well of the inspected pipeline. At the same time, the pipeline inspection records shall be made.
(1) The control should be accurate and timely. When the defect position is missed, the controller can be used to reverse the industrial pipe inspection robot.
(2) The field record sheet should be filled in for pipeline inspection, which is convenient for later sorting.
(3) Pay attention to the adjustment of the searchlight brightness of the crawler to obtain a better detection effect.